FOR INFANT CARE TEACHERS
The infant Care Teacher supportsthe learning and development of infants and toddlers through interactive and stimulating experiences. She will partner with parents to foster the holistic development of infants and toddlers under her care. Some of her key responsibilities include:
- Provide quality, nurturing care r infants and toddlers enrolled in the programme
- Communicate effectively with infant, toddlers, their parents and other staff.
- Certificate in Infant/Toddler Care & Developemnt (CIT)/Higher Certificate in Infant Care( (HCIC)/Advanced certificate in Early Years (ACEY)
- Candidates who are currently undergoing HCIC/ACEY are welcome to apply too
- Preferably with relevant experience experience in teaching infant and toddlers
- Singaporean and PR preferred